Exhibition and Event Organiser
Such as Indoors or outdoors, exhibition, show, market or fayre.
Due to the various tasks involved in organizing an event and the potential of things going wrong such as:
- Volunteers and Staff issues
- Damages to equipment and property
- Injury claims made by members of the public for Trips and Falls,
- Reduced attendance or Cancellation of events due to weather conditions
- Injuries and illnesses to Entertainers, Exhibitors, Speakers, Sub-contractors, and Suppliers
Public Liability Insurance protects you against compensation demands which arise as a result of and in connection with the event. This policy can be tailored to include
- Property Damage
- Cancellation cover
- Employers Liability
If you employ someone to work for you whether full time or part time basis, then you need Employers Liability Insurance which is required by law.
Employers Liability Insurance
This insurance covers you should any member of your staff suffer an injury at your workplace or while working at the venue as a result of their work or duties. This cover does not replace Public liability Insurance and it does not cover the public.